- J20825 000001000 J20825000001000
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop Dusty Hill Signature Precision Bass
- Write a Review
After selling over 50 million records ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill knows a thing or two about Fender bass tone! The new Dusty Hill Signature P Bass is a thump...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sharped-dressed bass with custom features, made to Dusty's exacting specifications.
After selling over 50 million records ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill knows a thing or two about Fender bass tone! The new Dusty Hill Signature P Bass is a thumping tone machine and is not just another P Bass. A custom designed Seymour Duncan pickup, unique custom neck shape, and rear routed controls add to the low-down sound and playability of this instrument. Dusty came to the Fender Custom Shop and tweaked the bass personally.
- Wood:Quartersawn Maple
- Neck joint:4-Bolt
- Scale length:34 in.
- Truss rod:Yes
- Finish:Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Pickup configuration:Single
- Neck:Not applicable
- Bridge:Not applicable
- Brand:Seymour Duncan
- Material:1-Piece quartersawn maple
- Radius:9.5 in.
- Fret size:Vintage-style
- Number of frets:21
- Nut material:Bone
- Nut width:1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret:Info not available
- Cutaway:Double cutaway
- Body wood:Select lightweight ash
- Top wood:Not applicable
- Body finish:Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch:No
- Coil tap or split:Not applicable
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design: 2-Saddle '50s vintage-style with steel barrel-style saddles
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Fender vintage-style
- Number of strings:4
- Special features:Rear routed controls
- Case:Hardshell case
- Accessories:Certificate of authenticity, strap
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.