More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J20825 000001000 J20825000001000
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop Dusty Hill Signature Precision Bass
- Write a Review
After selling over 50 million records ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill knows a thing or two about Fender bass tone! The new Dusty Hill Signature P Bass is a thump...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 42,000 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A sharped-dressed bass with custom features, made to Dusty's exacting specifications.
After selling over 50 million records ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill knows a thing or two about Fender bass tone! The new Dusty Hill Signature P Bass is a thumping tone machine and is not just another P Bass. A custom designed Seymour Duncan pickup, unique custom neck shape, and rear routed controls add to the low-down sound and playability of this instrument. Dusty came to the Fender Custom Shop and tweaked the bass personally.
- Wood:Quartersawn Maple
- Neck joint:4-Bolt
- Scale length:34 in.
- Truss rod:Yes
- Finish:Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Pickup configuration:Single
- Neck:Not applicable
- Bridge:Not applicable
- Brand:Seymour Duncan
- Material:1-Piece quartersawn maple
- Radius:9.5 in.
- Fret size:Vintage-style
- Number of frets:21
- Nut material:Bone
- Nut width:1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret:Info not available
- Cutaway:Double cutaway
- Body wood:Select lightweight ash
- Top wood:Not applicable
- Body finish:Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch:No
- Coil tap or split:Not applicable
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design: 2-Saddle '50s vintage-style with steel barrel-style saddles
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Fender vintage-style
- Number of strings:4
- Special features:Rear routed controls
- Case:Hardshell case
- Accessories:Certificate of authenticity, strap
Call or click to order today!