- Product 423609
Fender Custom Shop J-Bass
- Write a Review
When it was introduced in 1961, the sleek Jazz Bass guitar set the music world on its ear and became another beloved Fender design classic. Fender's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous Custom Shop Jazz bass with top-notch features and awesome ghost paisley graphics.
When it was introduced in 1961, the sleek Jazz Bass guitar set the music world on its ear and became another beloved Fender design classic. Fender's Custom Shop Masterbuilder Mark Kendrick has taken this classic design to a new pinnacle with the J-Bass. Outstanding features include a AAA grade quilted maple top with a cool ghost paisley graphic, a lightweight select alder back, and a "C" shaped quartersawn m aple neck. The 22-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard has a comfortable 7.25" radius and is dressed with dot inlays. This exceptional bass is fitted with custom hand-wound Jazz Bass pickups mounted on a 1-ply parchment pickguard that are controlled by 2 volumes and a single tone control. Vintage chrome hardware includes reverse tuning machines, and a Jazz Bass bridge. Comes with a deluxe black hardshell case, strap, cable, polishing cloth, and certificate of authenticity.
- Model Name J-Bass
- Series: Masterbuilt Limited Edition
- Model Number: 921-6600-624
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Colors: Natural with ghost paisley graphic
- Top: AAA quilted maple
- Back: select alder
- Neck: quartersawn maple, "C" shape
- Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood with dot inlays
- Fretboard radius: 7.25"
- Nut: bone
- Pickups: 2 Custom handwound Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Controls: volume 1 (neck pickup), volume 2 (bridge pickup), master tone pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse
- Hardware: vintage chrome
- Knobs: black plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Strings Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (Gauges:.045, .065, .080, .100,
- P/N 073-7250-005)
- Accessories: deluxe black hardshell case, strap, cable, polishing cloth, certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell case (orange interior)
Don't miss out on this unique Custom Shop Jazz Bass Edition.
- Neck radius: 7.24" (184 mm)
- Number of frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.50" (38mm)