- Product H70743
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1955 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Limited 1955 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An opportunity to own and play a vintage 1955 instrument in pristine condition.
The Fender Limited 1955 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has been painstakingly analyzed and reproduced. The vibe, sound, and feel of this one will inspire any modern bassist in search of his or her roots.
1955 is a significant year in Precision Bass history because of the appearance of several important design updates instituted in late 1954. Chief among these were body contours to make the instrument more comfortable to hold and an elegant new sunburst finish.
- Double-contoured lightweight ash body
- Two-Color Sunburst lacquer finish aged with a Closet Classic treatment
- ™55 soft V-shaped quartersawn maple neck with 7.25 radius and vintage-style frets
- ™55 vintage-style split single-coil pickup
- Single-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage-style reverse tuners
- Limited edition chrome neck plate
- Certificate of authenticity
- Includes limited edition blonde textured vinyl case with red crushed velvet interior
Feel the vintage thrill and hear the awesome tone of this historic bass.