- Product H70747
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1958 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Limited 1958 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An opportunity to own and play a vintage 1958 instrument in pristine condition.
The Fender Limited 1958 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has been painstakingly analyzed and reproduced. The vibe, sound, and feel of this one will inspire any modern bassist in search of his or her roots.
The Precision Bass was substantially redesigned in 1957, and by 1958 many of the features that still grace the instrument today were in full production.
- Double-contoured ash body
- White Blonde lacquer finish aged with a Closet Classic treatment
- ™57 soft V-shaped quartersawn maple neck with 7.25 radius and walnut skunk stripe
- Vintage-style ™57 split single-coil pickup
- Gold anodized pickguard
- Top-loading bridge with four steel saddles
- Vintage-style reverse tuners
- Limited edition chrome neck plate
- Certificate of authenticity
Feel the vintage thrill and hear the awesome tone of this historic bass.