- Product H70749
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An opportunity to own and play a vintage 1960 instrument in pristine condition.
The Fender Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has been painstakingly analyzed and reproduced. The vibe, sound, and feel of this one will inspire any modern bassist in search of his or her roots.
The Fender Custom Shop honors the epochal turn-of-the-decade version of the instrument with the Limited 1960 Closet Classic Precision Bass in Three-Color Sunburst.
- Alder body
- Three-Color Sunburst lacquer finish aged with a Closet Classic treatment
- 1960 Precision Bass oval C-shaped quartersawn maple neck with 7.25-radius rosewood fretboard
- Vintage-style split single-coil pickup
- Four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Vintage-style tuners
- Limited edition chrome neck plate
- Certificate of authenticity
Feel the vintage thrill and hear the awesome tone of this historic bass.