- Product J32101
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern NOS Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The 2016 Postmodern Bass is a thoroughly contemporary combination of Fender’s two most time-honored basses. Its lightweight alder Precision Bass® bod...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two classic Fender basses together, in a perfect combination.
The 2016 Postmodern Bass is a thoroughly contemporary combination of Fender’s two most time-honored basses. Its lightweight alder Precision Bass® body features a lacquer finish and comfortably contoured heel, paired with a tinted quartersawn maple Jazz Bass® neck with a 1960s “U” profile and Heavy Relic back finish. The compound-radius (9.5”-16”) round-laminated dark rosewood fingerboard has a bone nut and 20 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features include a hand-wound 1962 Precision Bass pickup, three-ply parchment pickguard, A-string Stealth string retainer, RSD bass bridge, and deluxe tuners. Available in NOS and “Journeyman” Relic® lacquer body finishes, the latter of which imparts the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. Includes black hard-shell case and Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
- Shape: 1960s Jazz Bass "U"-back shape
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Info not available
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Tinted
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Hand-wound 1962 Precision Bass
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: Info not available
- Inlays: Info not available
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: RSD bass bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: USA
Add this to the collection today!