- Product J15260
Fender Dee Dee Ramone Precision Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Punk bass starts with Douglas "Dee Dee Ramone" Colvin. As the pounding heart of the Ramones, he pioneered a no-frills sound and style that left a per...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No-frills sound and style to inspire the rebel in you.
Punk bass starts with Douglas "Dee Dee Ramone" Colvin. As the pounding heart of the Ramones, he pioneered a no-frills sound and style that left a permanent mark on rock music. On a white Fender Precision Bass slung impossibly low, he defined punk bass with simple, but breakneck bass lines delivered with such pulverizing sound, speed and conviction that he single-handedly set the template for generations of punk bassists to come.
The Dee Dee Ramone Precision Bass honors him with reverence and authenticity, just like any bassist since who's ever planted his feet in a wide stance, slung a Precision below the beltline and yelled a manic "1-2-3-4" count-off.
Features include an Olympic White gloss finish, maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and vintage-style heel truss-rod adjustment, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, split single-coil pickup, three-ply black pickguard and vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles. Special features include Dee Dee Ramone signature on back of headstock, special "Dee Dee Ramone One-Two-Three-Four" neck plate, '70s Fender logo decal, single disk string tree and exclusive booklet with poster.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Gloss urethane
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Standard split single-coil
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.275mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Info not available
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle vintage style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
You can beat on this bass, just maybe not with a baseball bat. Order today.