More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J42443 000002000 J42443000002000
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ideal for bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 8,800 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
The latest update to the always powerful, always stylish and forever classic Deluxe Active Jazz Bass.
Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ideal for bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender’s classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist’s wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a
home in any style of music.
Powered by a pair of growling Vintage Noiseless™ Jazz Bass bridge pickups, this instrument’s bright, full sound easily cuts through a mix, ensuring the bass is heard clearly while retaining punch and low end authority. Active/passive switching makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility. The robust control scheme includes a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass controls—each with boost and cut to accurately shape your tone—along with a pan pot for precision blending of the pickups’ potent sound.
The foursaddle Fender HiMass™ bridge improves every note’s sustain and resonance, while enhancing the attack for lively tone that lets your sonic personality shine through. The “C”-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and hosts a 1.5” synthetic bone nut and fast-playing 12”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel. The alder body bears a durable gloss polyester finish that looks great under the spotlight while being tough enough to shrug off the abuse of gigging and traveling.
Classic Jazz Bass appointments include vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs, nickel/chrome hardware, black pickup covers, pearloid dot inlays and a 3-ply B/W/B pickguard. Combining authentic design, modern performance and classic Fender tone, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass rises to any playing occasion with style and sonic grace. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body material: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Bridge pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces
- Middle pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Switching: Pan pot
- Bridge: Fender HiMass™ with chrome-plated zinc saddles
- Hardware finish: Nickel/chrome
- Tuning machines: Standard open-gear
- Control knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck plate: 4-Bolt asymmetrical
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck finish: Satin polyurethane
- Neck shape: "C" Shape
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard material: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of frets: 20
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss rod: Yes
- Position inlays: Black pearloid dots
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard:
Purchased it as a backup 10 years ago Still playing at gigs loud and boomy Jazzbass neck versatility 3 band eq had neck aligned and change plug I have an American Standard but the deluxe does the 10 years and counting .