- #J17832 000002000 J17832000002000
Fender Standard Dimension Bass IV Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Standard series welcomes its first Dimension Bass model in the elegant form of the Standard Dimension Bass IV. Discerning bassists with an extra-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modern looks, an offset body and huge humbuckers make this bass a solid choice for the working player.
The Standard series welcomes its first Dimension Bass model in the elegant form of the Standard Dimension Bass IV. Discerning bassists with an extra-sharp ear for tone will appreciate the power and nuance of its single Dimension Bass humbucking pickup. They'll also appreciate the remarkable playing comfort of its offset body, smooth maple neck and fast rosewood fingerboard. With these and other features, it's a new Standard and a new Dimension in Fender bass sound and performance.
Body Wood: Alder
Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: White Dot
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (Gauges .045-.100)
Pickups: Standard Dimension Humbucking (Bridge)
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.