- Product H76505
Fender Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical vers...Read More
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo.
Case sold separately.
A classic left-handed bass with dual pickups, narrow neck, and a great price.
- Left-handed version of the classic road-proven design and comfortable body shape
- Dual modern single-coil pickups offer rich tone and musical versatility
- Vintage appointments and '70s-style headstock logo
- Case sold separately
Grab a classic and join the club of left-handed, bass-playing pros. Order today.
Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass Control Knobs, Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard:
I love this bass!
This is the bass you want if you're serious about you rmusic.
Well balanced and the frets and neck are perfect..pick it up and play..The Jazz...it's a beautiful thing!
Wo'nt find a better bass for the price!