- Product H76529
Fender Standard Precision Bass Guitar
Lake Placid Blue Gloss Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
The Fender Standard Precision Bass Guitar delivers the sound, look, and feel today's bass players demand. The Fender Standard Precision features that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Today's take on the bass that started it all.
The Fender Standard Precision Bass Guitar delivers the sound, look, and feel today's bass players demand. The Fender Standard Precision features that classic P-Bass old-school design. Each Precision Bass boasts contemporary features and refinements that make it an excellent value. The alder body, maple fretboard with jumbo frets, and split single-coil pickup deliver the fat tone that has driven rhythm sections for decades.
- Series: Standard series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape, gloss urethane finish
- Fingerboard: Maple
- 9-1/2" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium-jumbo frets
- Pickups: 1 Standard Precision Bass split single-coil pickup (Mid)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Standard vintage style with single groove saddles
- Machine heads: Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm)
- Unique features: Knurled chrome P Bass knobs, Fender transition logo
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS
- Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100
The P Bass continues to provide that classic Fender look and sound ” add it to the cart now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.