- J04429 000001000 J04429000001000
Fender Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass
- Write a Review
Alt-metal juggernaut Mastodon has always been anchored by the dexterous fast-and-heavy bass work of Troy Sanders. Now, Fender and Sanders bring you t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A monstrous signature Jaguar from Mastodon's Troy Sanders.
Alt-metal juggernaut Mastodon has always been anchored by the dexterous fast-and-heavy bass work of Troy Sanders. Now, Fender and Sanders bring you the distinctive look and leviathan sound of the Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass. With its darkly alluring Silverburst body and headstock finish, versatile pickup combination and non-standard dual-circuit electronics, it's a ferocious instrument loaded with monster sound, style and power.
Features include an alder body, maple neck with "modern C"-shaped profile and matching Silverburst headstock with Sanders' signature on the back, special Remission-logo neck plate, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays, American Standard split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and custom Noiseless single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup, upper-horn active/passive switch with active bass and treble tone wheels, two black plastic control knobs (master volume and pickup pan), three-ply black pickguard, four saddle bridge, open-gear tuners and rear-mounted quick-release battery compartment.
- Alder body
- Gloss polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Satin urethane neck finish
- Modern "C" neck shape
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Pearloid block position inlays
- Matching painted headstock
- 4-Bolt standard neck plate with Remission logo
- Custom Noiseless single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- American Standard Alnico V split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- Master Volume and Pan Pot controls
- 9V Active preamp with active bass and treble thumb-wheel controls and active/passive slide switch
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Rear-mounted quick release battery compartment
Pick up this unique beast today.
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Small Venues
Comments about Fender Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass:
I've only recently purchased this bass, but it was definitely easy to pick up and start playing. The lack of traditional Jaguar knobs and wheels to mess with the sound are helpful to get a sound you want without the hassle of dialing in a ton of needless settings. The 9V battery has an easily accessible compartment that you don't have to screw and unscrew and worry about stripping. All the hardware feels like it's set on properly and in a sturdy fashion. If you've ever looked up Troy talking about it, he's not just saying those things because it's his. It is genuinely a great bass. It's nice to look at, it feels great, it's all around solid, and I wish I had 2.