- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2016 ES-Les Paul Semi-Hollow Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J30711 00000200010606721 J3071100000200010606721
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bass takes full advantage of the ES formula, allowing sound waves to resonate freely within its hollow chambers adding warmth to your grooves. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easy-to-play short scale with enormous, warm tone.
This bass takes full advantage of the ES formula, allowing sound waves to resonate freely within its hollow chambers adding warmth to your grooves. The 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body has a set 30.2"-scale neck with rounded C profile for effortless play. It also features rolled neck binding, low profile frets, historic truss rod with Teflon coating, real bone nut, new design bass humbucker pickups, die cast alloy hipshot Ultralite tuners, and bass tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece. Includes hardshell case.
Shape: Rounded C
Neck joint: Set
Scale length: 30.2"
Truss rod: Standard
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Pickup configuration: HH
Neck: Memphis Historic Bass humbucker
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Memphis Historic Bass humbucker
Series or parallel: Series
Active preamp: No
Special electronics: None
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 20
Nut material: Bone
Nut width: 1.765"
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Body wood: Maple/Poplar/Maple
Top wood: Maple/Poplar/Maple
Body finish: Nitrocellulose
Orientation: Right handed
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-Way
Coil tap or split: No
Tone switching: No
Special switching: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Hipshot Ultralite
Number of strings: 4
Special features: Flash coat lacquer finish
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
Country of origin: USA
Own this new classic. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.