- #J44982 000001000 J44982000001000
Gibson EB Bass 5 String T 2017 Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The 2017 EB 5 Bass is the most extreme and improved redesign of Gibson's EB Bass yet. Loaded with high quality components like EB Rhythm and Lead hum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The EB 5 Bass goes deep with a heavier low end than ever before.
The 2017 EB 5 Bass is the most extreme and improved redesign of Gibson's EB Bass yet. Loaded with high quality components like EB Rhythm and Lead humbuckers, a Babicz Full contact bridge, and Grover tuners, the superbly resonant swamp-ash body has been fully redesigned to offer amazing ergonomics and great access to the upper frets. This is the low end done Gibson style, with optimum power and playability and that low-B string to take you super deep. It's delivered in a padded gig bag with a strap and polishing cloth.
- Neck shape: Rounded Profile
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EB Rhythm
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EB Lead
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.75 in.
- Body shape: New EB Bass
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Swamp Ash
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2 and tone
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Babicz Full Contact Bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Owners Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
- Country of origin: USA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.