- J50309 000001000 J50309000001000
Ibanez Artwood Vintage AVCB9CENT Electric-Acoustic Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The “modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition” has long been Ibanez's catchphrase for the Artwood series. Artwood Vintage steps even further back...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get played-in feel and tone from a new, beautifully crafted instrument.
The “modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition” has long been Ibanez's catchphrase for the Artwood series. Artwood Vintage steps even further back in history and borrows the best features of highly desired vintage instruments.
The Artwood Vintage series now showcases another vintage element by applying an “aging” process to the tonewood —"Thermo Aged" tone wood, made by a special drying process at a high temperature which is commonly known as “baking” or “torrefaction”. Only choice selected and seasoned tone wood can be cured to Thermo Aged wood. The wood is heated in a vacuum with a specific recipe for each kind of the wood in order to release water and decompose resin contained within the wood. As a result, Thermo Aged tone wood becomes light, hard and stable like tone wood dried for decades, while providing amazing response and a louder sound. The tone character includes a full-bodied low-end and a great smooth sustain in the treble strings which are common features of vintage guitars.
The AVCB9CE features Thermo Aged tonewood with Solid Sitka Spruce on the top, Spruce bracing, and a Maple bridge plate. Its compact Grand Concert body provides comfortable playability with a 32” scale length. With its combination of Thermo Aged materials, it projects a clear and remarkably well-balanced tone from high to low.
The Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with a 2-band EQ let you enjoy the same great acoustic tone plugged in on stage. A bone nut and saddle are chosen for its ability to transfer the string vibration naturally.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Set
- Scale length: 32"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: S
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Sonicore
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Fishman
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Hollowbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Built-in tuner
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.