- J48295 000001000 J48295000001000
Ibanez BTB845SC 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
Low Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deep, rich tone and smooth playability in this 5-string beauty.
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of select tone woods combines with dedicated hardware and electronics to produce huge, rich tones. Neck-through construction, a two-octave fretboard, and a super-deep cutaway, promise sleek playability and enduring sustain. The BTB series defines what the “Boutique Bass” is all about.
The BTB845SC is a 5-string bass featuring an Ash wing body with Poplar Burl top/Mahogany back that creates a sound that is response, articulate, and deep. A 35” scale, 5pc Maple/Rosewood through-neck provides superior resonance, and enhances sustain. The Rosewood fretboard sports highly-durable Stainless Steel frets that produce a clear, bright tone, and a “zero” fret provides accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes played up the neck.
Electronics include Bartolini BH2 pickups for a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. Combined with the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ, w/3-way mid-frequency switch, the BTB845SC contains tonal variations that enhance simple chord work, as well as complex soloing. The Mono-rail V bridge allows for a wide range of adjustment, with each isolated saddle securely locked down to the body for optimum vibration transfer, and minimal sympathetic string interference. D'Addario NYXL strings are installed for expanding dynamic range and harmonic response. A high-tech Neutrik locking output jack insures a secure connection, preventing accidental disconnect.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with rosewood
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: BH2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BH2
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: 3-way mid-frequency switch
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.49" (38mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash/mahogany
- Top wood: Poplar burl
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.