- Product 580515
Ibanez Mike D Antonio MDB2 Signature Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The fearsome Mike D'Antonio Signature MDB2 is a bass guitar modeled to Mike's specifications—it's one tough, no-nonsense metal axe. Its simplified co...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No-frills metal tone & looks that leave an impression.
The fearsome Mike D'Antonio Signature MDB2 is a bass guitar modeled to Mike's specifications—it's one tough, no-nonsense metal axe. Its simplified control layout, powerful pickups, and customized graphic make this one unforgettable electric bass. The Ibanez MDB2 sounds huge, is comfortable to play, and leaves an impression.
- Mike D'Antonio's simple control layout: 1 volume control with all tone controls set internally to mid-point.
- Factory-tuned to drop-C tuning (C-G-C-F).
- Special engraved graphic by Mike D'Antonio
- Special cutaway on upper horn.
- Super high-output, Passive Full Range pickups with exposed pole pieces provide awesome levels of power.
- Brown Mahogany finish
- 5-piece maple/walnut
- MDB4 through-neck
- Mahogany body
- Medium frets
- Rosewood fretboard
- MDB special inlay
Mike D Antonio MDB2 Signature Bass Guitar
- Neck Material: 5-piece maple/walnut
- Neck Type: MDB4 through-neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 34"
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 23mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Inlay: MDB special inlay
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B200 bridge
- Neck Pickup: PFR-ALN4 Passive Full Range Alnico humbucking (passive)
- Bridge Pickup: PFR-ALB4 Passive Full Range Alnico humbucking (passive)
- Controls: Volume
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ibanez Mike D Antonio MDB2 Signature Bass Guitar:
I ordered this bass from the very first batch, and though it took quite a while to recieve it due to backorder, it is the best bass i've ever played. The humbucking bass pickups were a first for me but at so much new capability to sound. I also am a fan of the internal mid point tone. All you have to mess with during set-up is one volume knob and the rest is already good to go. The active battery also helps pack punch to all basslines. I would seriously suggest this bass, aside from total quality and amazing sound it is an overall badass looking bass. It is a bit darker than the picture would make it appear but i think it looks incredible with the etched mahagony design. Totally worth the money (NOt to mention its the signature model of the greatest)