- J18894 000001000 J18894000001000
Ibanez Premium ATK810E 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Ibanez Premium lines deliver high-end performance and road warrior dependability at middle-of-the-road pricing. Manufactured with select materials, d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bass designed for the working bassist with high-end features.
Ibanez Premium lines deliver high-end performance and road warrior dependability at middle-of-the-road pricing. Manufactured with select materials, dedicated skills of craftsmanship and care in details, and high-profile electronics and hardware, Ibanez Premium guitars and basses show you possibilities you could never have imagined and offer you "Performance Beyond Expectation."
With the ATK, we took the traditional concept of the bass and turned it up to "11". The result is one of the most straightforward, versatile basses on the market. The ATK's large Ash body plus its conventional neck design will keep "old school" stylists happy. Additionally, the CAP Double Humbucker gives you three distinct voices at the flick of a switch, allowing you to find the musical sweet spot, no matter what the genre.
Neck: ATK4 3pc Maple neck
Body: Ash body
Nut: BLACK TUSQ XLnut
Inlay: Black dot inlay
Frets: Medium w/ Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Pickups: CAP Sonic Arch neck pu, CAP Double Humbucker bridge pu
EQ: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq
Bridge: ATK bridge
Hardware color: Chrome
Gig Bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.