- J30949 000001000 J30949000001000
Ibanez Premium SR1900E 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end appointments, unbeatable tonal quality and custom-shop looks.
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR1900 shares many of the high-end appointments of the much-respected Prestige line. This extraordinary attention to detail manifests itself in features like super-smooth hand-crimped frets, and the Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge— an ingeniously designed unit that kills off unwanted sympathetic vibrations while isolating and optimizing favorable string harmonics.
The SR1900’s Mahogany body is an exhibition of excellence in woodcraft. An elegant Rosewood top and back encases an Ash body. The 5-piece Atlas 4 neck consists of alternating layers of Wenge and Bubinga, providing a striking visual detail, not to mention neck stability for years to come.
In spite of this impressive hit list of exotic materials, this Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept: being surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single pickups—the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments. No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Wenge/bubinga
- Neck joint: Info not available
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Big Single
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Big Single
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Info not available
- Special electronics: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone oval
- Nut material: Graph Tech Black Tusq XL
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany/Ash
- Top wood: Rosewood
- Body finish: Natural low gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balancer, bass, mid, treble and 2-way mid frequency selector
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: EQ bypass
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-Rail IV
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.