- J03683 000001001 J03683000001001
Ibanez SR1806E Premium 6-String Electric Bass
Flat Natural Rosewood fretboard
- Write a Review
Part of the SR Premium line and manufactured in the Ibanez Premium factory, the SR Premium 1806E 6-string electric bass is designed with high-end fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with high-end features while maintaining affordability.
Part of the SR Premium line and manufactured in the Ibanez Premium factory, the SR Premium 1806E 6-string electric bass is designed with high-end features while maintaining affordability, making it the new standard for the serious, professional musician.
The SR Premium 1806E boasts a smoothly contoured exotic and beautiful Flamed Maple centers & Rosewood wing top on a large mahogany body for gorgeous looks and powerful, aggressive tone. Its five-piece SR6 wenge/bubinga neck is also bolstered with KTS titanium reinforcement rods inside, and finished with a rosewood fretboard. The Mono-Rail IV bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer and no interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for easy adjustment.
Nordstrand Big Single pickups provide the clear sound characteristic of single coil pickups with an aggressive edge. The EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with mid-frequency select (250Hz or 600Hz) and EQ-bypass switches gives you a world of tonal possibilities, making the SR Premium 1806E as versatile as it is good-looking.
- Flamed maple centers, Rosewood wing top with mahogany body
- 5-Piece SR6 wenge/bubinga neck
- KTS titanium reinforcement rods
- Rosewood fretboard
- Mono-Rail IV bridge
- One screw easy saddle adjustment
- Nordstrand Big Single pickups
- EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with mid-frequency select and EQ-bypass switches
Join the list of elite Ibanez players today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.