- Product J27991
Ibanez SR400EQM Quilted Maple Electric Bass Guitar
Fade Blue Burst
- Write a Review
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A gorgeous 4-string with mahogany body and amazing versatility.
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR400EQM is a handsome 4-string bass designed for the advanced player. At its core is a mahogany body with a beautiful quilted maple top. Other features include a sturdy 5-piece maple/rosewood SR4 neck, a rosewood fretboard, and an Accu-cast B300 bridge for superior string vibration transfer and precise intonation.
For electronics, the SR400EQM features Ibanez PowerSpan dual coil pickups. Equalization chores are handled by Ibanez custom 3-band EQ with Power Tap switch. This allows the control to be more effective in creating useful, popular bass tones.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Info not available
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: PowerSpan
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: PowerSpan
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: 3-way Power Tap switch
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Quilt maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: B300
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.