- #J08842 000001000 J08842000001000
Ibanez SR505 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ibanez SR505 Bass is an incredibly well-crafted and equipped bass for its price. It features a slim, fast SR5 5-piece jatoba and bubinga neck on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sleek, sexy, and sonically versatile, the SR505 Bass is at home in the studio and on any stage.
The Ibanez SR505 Bass is an incredibly well-crafted and equipped bass for its price. It features a slim, fast SR5 5-piece jatoba and bubinga neck on a sculpted mahogany body. The rosewood fretboard is fitted with medium frets and has oval abalone markers. The Accu-Cast B305 bridge offers easier string changes, single-screw saddle and height adjustment, and improved stability.
For pickups it sports 2 Bartonlini MK1s which integrate perfectly with its active EQB-IIIS 3-band eq, in addition, it has equipped with mid-frequency select switch (250Hz or 600Hz) which provides more tonal versatilities and controls. It's a bass that will excel in any style of music.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Jatoba/bubinga
- Neck joint: 5-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: MK-1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MK-1
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone oval
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.77" (45mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: 0.85" (21.5mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Balancer, volume, treble boost/cut, mid boost/cut, bass boost/cut
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Info not available
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Two-way mid freq. selector
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Japan
Call or click to order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.