- Write a Review
A great bass at an even better price point with high caliber features and playability.
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. As its popularity has expanded, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR756 is a handsome 6-string bass designed with the working musician in mind. The Mahogany body, combined with a Bubinga top, creates a warm balanced tone that is punchy and articulate. Bubinga is an excellent tonewood with qualities and has become known for its responsiveness and resonance. The SR756 sports a 5-pc Jatoba/Bubinga SR6 neck and a Rosewood fretboard, embedded with elegant Abalone oval inlays. An Accu-cast B306 bridge provides excellent string vibration transfer and precise intonation.
For electronics, the SR756 features Nordstrand CND pickups in a classic P/J combination, a versatile setup almost indispensable for the working musician. Specifically designed for Ibanez, these passive pickups deliver a very present tone that easily punches through any mix. Equalization controls include a 3-band Active EQ with a bypass switch for precise tone management.
Neck: SR6 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga
Body: Bubinga top/Mahogany body
Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
Pickups: Nordstrand CND P neck pu, Nordstrand CND J bridge pu
EQ: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
Bridge: Accu-cast B306 bridge
Hardware color: Black matte
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.