- J18877 000001000 J18877000001000
Ibanez SR805 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
For 25 years the SR805 has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great bass at an even better price point with high caliber features and playability.
For 25 years the SR805 has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier and coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made it strong and stable despite its thinness.
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
- Neck: SR5 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga
- Body: Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
- Medium frets
- Pickups: Bartolini MK-1 neck pu, Bartolini MK-1 bridge pu
- EQ: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq w/Mid frequency switch
- Bridge: Accu-cast B305 bridge
- Hardware color: Gold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.