- J50171 000001000 J50171000001000
Ibanez SRAS7 7-String Electric Bass Guitar
Dragon Eye Burst
- Write a Review
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This new product ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth playability and seven strings of range.
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This new product group focuses on combining unusual concepts with the bass-building virtuosity on which Ibanez has built its reputation.
Development of this bass started from one simple question; Can we create both fretted and fretless-sound on one bass? The SRAS7 “Ashula” is the simple solution from Ibanez. With its unique construction, both the fretted and fretless parts are on one neck, enabling solid tone, chord work, smooth playing, sensitive voicing, and so on. Why not go hybrid? The “Ashula” expands the possibilities of the bass guitar in ways you have never experienced.
Rigidly fixed with 5 bolts, the 7pc Maple/Purpleheart/Rosewood neck is extremely stable. It transmits the string vibration to the body well and stays in tune when played with firm intonation. The gorgeous body top of SRAS7 consists of a beautiful Poplar Burl and Ash wood enhanced by a Dragon Eye Burst finish. Deeper cutaway design provides easier access to the upper frets. The detachable finger rest offers two options; placing your thumb near the fretboard outline or in an upper location. The fretted part is generated by SRAS Super J pickups specially designed for this model. It provides a clear, bright and rich dynamic tone. The fretless part is generated by AeroSilk Piezo system. It enhances an acoustic and wooden sound of similar to an upright bass. With various tonal possibilities provided by the three-way selection of pickup options magnetic, piezo or a mix of both, the SRAS7 will inspire your musical creativity and curiosity. The Mono-rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- Shape:Info not available
- Neck joint:Bolt-on
- Scale length:Info not available
- Truss rod:Standard
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Pickup configuration:HH
- Neck:SRAS Super J
- Middle:Not applicable
- Bridge:SRAS Super J
- Series or parallel:Not applicable
- Active preamp:Not applicable
- Special electronics:Not applicable
- Radius:Info not available
- Fret size:Medium
- Number of frets:24
- Nut material:Info not available
- Nut width:Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret:Info not available
- Cutaway:Double cutaway
- Body wood:Mahogany
- Top wood:Poplar burl/ash
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Volume 1, volume 2, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch:3-Way
- Coil tap or split:No
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design:Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines:Die-cast
- Number of strings:7
- Special features:Not applicable
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.