- J48294 000001000 J48294000001000
Ibanez SRH505 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
Flat Dragon Eye Burst
- Write a Review
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This new product ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth, upright tone in a five-string format.
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This new product group focuses on combining unusual concepts with the bass-building virtuosity on which Ibanez has built its reputation.
Unlike other hollow body basses, the Ibanez SRH505 boasts a unique concept: the integration of the authentic feel expected in a hollow body and the key features that distinguish SRH as a contemporary bass. With its sleek, compact, comfortable, lightweight body, the SRH breaks another boundary to open up your playing.
With its maximized hollow space, spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the 55 mm-thick semi-hollow body delivers a rich acoustic tone. The specially designed forearm contour on the body top offers playing comfort and adds an elegant accent to its appearance. A Rosewood fretboard with offset position markers, caps a 5-piece jatoba/bubinga neck with a contoured neck heel that creates a deep neck joint with unfettered access to the upper frets. The custom bridge contains the magic of the AeroSilk Piezo system, which works with D'Addario ECB81 flat wound strings to provide that sense of “air” that characterizes upright sound.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Jatoba/Bubinga
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Info not available
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Info not available
- Brand: Info not available
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Semi-hollowbody
- Body wood: Ash/mahogany
- Top wood: Poplar burl
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Custom
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.