- Write a Review
Tons of sparkle and pearl.
The Maranello Bass Guitar features a floating control plate, Stop tail/bridge combination, and two humbuckers. Italia threw everything they had at this, and it all stuck. Check one out. You'll find that under the extrovert exterior is an equally competent bass to compete with the best of them. Unique tonal spectrum from the harmonically positioned pick-ups. Fantastic string to body coupling from the massive bridge assembly. Case sold separately.
- Top: Ultra Sparkle.
- Body: Center jointed Agathis tone wood
- Neck: Maple 34" scale
- Pickups: Wilkinson design humbucker
- Tailpiece: Combo fully intonatable
- Tuning Keys: Italia die-cast tuners
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Italia Maranello Electric Bass Guitar:
Much more of a bass than I expected.Fantastic retro look.Much heavier than I expected.Quality parts for a bass in this price range.Humbucking pickups are so powerful I have to back them off a bit for some things-but that bridge pickup soloed sounds loud and very punchy.Tuning keys are a very cool design - bound and blocked fretboard is something I like alot in any bass.This bass has a lot of low end available and very good sustain with roundwound strings.I improved the tone of my bass with a bone nut,fret leveling & action adjustment.Bridge height & Intonation adjustment is limited.My Maranello bass arrived missing the bridge tailpiece plate with the big "I" on it.Also one screw was installed crooked and stripped out on floating control plate.Cases must be ordered through dealers and Im still waiting for mine.Bass is a bit neck heavy when standing.Overall I am really pleased with this bass and Im considering ordering a white pearloid Rimini bass very soon.I play through 2 6-10 Swr cabs,Alembic F-2B preamp,DBX 160 comp/limiter and Crown 2402 amp when I am able to use it all.I have been playing for 41 yrs. and love to pick up a bass at every spare moment.