- #J27922 000002001 J27922000002001
Jackson CBXNT IV Electric Bass Guitar
Metallic Blue Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Hold down the low end with the CBXNT IV, a highly versatile bass designed for one express purpose; bringing the thunder to your music. Upgraded elect...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hold down the low end with the CBXNT IV, a highly versatile bass designed for one express purpose; bringing the thunder to your music. Upgraded electronics, classically brutal style and fast, efficient playability make this entry into the lineup a fundamental force to be reckoned with. Perfect for metalor other styles that demand low, punchy bass, this instrument is an unbelievable value.
The heart of this beast is a pair of Jackson High Output Humbucking Bass pickups mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit, adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your soundshaping it with razor-sharp precision before it ever hits an amplifier. A Jackson HiMass bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them. The one-piece neck-through-body design generates formidable sustain while the Speed Neck contour and 12-16 compound radius rosewood fingerboard make for lightning-fast playability.
Jacksons darkly elegant aesthetics cap off this bassblack hardware, pearloid sharkfin inlays and the famous pointed 5-In-Line headstock create a look thats simultaneously classic and current. The latest in technical bass innovations, the CBXNT IV is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.