- Product 520312
Jackson John Campbell Bass
- Write a Review
The John Campbell Signature Bass Guitar features an alder body with a flamed maple veneer. Its 34" bolt-on maple neck with a compound-radius rosewood...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Lamb of God's tone and feel.
The John Campbell Signature Bass Guitar features an alder body with a flamed maple veneer. Its 34" bolt-on maple neck with a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard is decorated with a custom "JC" inlay and offers quick and easy feel for fast playing. The EMG 35DC and P pickups with an EMG B-35DC active preamp circuit provides aggressive tone with plenty of drive to crank out growling, grinding, howling tone. This Jackson bass also has a Badass III bridge and black hardware. Case sold separately.
- Body: Alder
- Body Style: Concert Bass
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .810", 12th Fret: .918"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" to 21" Compound Radius / 355.6mm to 533.4mm
- Scale Length: 34" / 864mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.75 / 44
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 35DC
- Middle Pickup: EMG P
- Pickup Switching:
- Bridge/Middle Pickup Balance Control
- Controls: EMG Active BQC Preamp System with:
- Bridge/Neck Pickup Balance
- Master Volume
- Stacked Variable Mid Control
- Top: Boost/Cut
- Bottom: Frequency Sweep
- Stacked Bass/Treble Controls
- Top: Treble Boost/Cut
- Bottom: Bass Boost/Cut
- Case: Deluxe Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass III
- Tuners: Die-Cast Mini Tuners
- Strings: Dean Markley Blue Steel NPS, Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .100
- Case sold separately
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson John Campbell Bass:
Upgraded from an ESP F-154DX(great guitar), only been playing for about 6 months. This guitar comes alive with the active pickups, i can tell a huge difference from the ESP passives. It has that growling tone that I wanted. Small neck too, fast to play. Deffinately get this. And the bonus is its a John Campbell Signature. Hail true Metal-Lamb of God.