- J46922 000001000 J46922000001000
Kala Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Ukulele Bass Fretted
- Write a Review
The Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Acoustic-Electric is Kala's best-selling bass ukulele. It captures the same upright bass sound as the solid mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rich acoustic U-Bass sound colored by exotic mahogany construction.
The Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Acoustic-Electric is Kala's best-selling bass ukulele. It captures the same upright bass sound as the solid mahogany U-Bass, but in a hollowbody format that brings an open, airy tone. It features exotic mahogany top and sides, mahogany/rosewood 21-in. neck, Hipshot tuners, Graph Tech black tusq nut, round wound strings and Shadow U-Bass NFX active-EQ pickup.
Shape: Info not available
Neck joint: Set
Scale length: 21 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Active or passive pickups: Active
Pickup configuration: S
Neck: Not applicable
Middle: U-Bass NFX
Bridge: Not applicable
Series or parallel: Info not available
Active preamp: Not applicable
Special electronics: Not applicable
Radius: Info not available
Fret size: Info not available
Number of frets: 20
Nut material: Info not available
Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
Body wood: Mahogany
Top wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Control layout: Info not available
Pickup switch: No
Coil tap or split: No
Tone switching: No
Special switching: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Standard
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 4
Special features: Round wound strings
Case: Gig bag
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.