- 516061 000010000 516061000010000
Kydd Basses Fernando Saunders Piccolo Upright Bass
- Write a Review
The 30" scale Kydd FS Piccolo upright bass is an instant "cello" for bassists and guitarist. Built in the style of the 30" scale Kydd Carry-On bass, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The bass of choice for this consummate session man!
The 30" scale Kydd FS Piccolo upright bass is an instant "cello" for bassists and guitarist. Built in the style of the 30" scale Kydd Carry-On bass, the Kydd FS is tuned in 4ths and uses D'Addario flatwound guitar strings. The fingerboard's radius makes it suitable for both arco and pizzicato playing.
Body/neck: Curly maple
String length: 30"
Overall length: 35-1/2"
Weight: 6 lbs.
Pickups: Fishman BP 100 transducer
Strings: D'Addario chromes flatwound
Soft gig bag included
Made for premium studio tone and playability. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.