- H91287 000002000 H91287000002000
Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5-String Fretless Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Dragonfly Fretless remains the top selling fretless acoustic bass in the world. It is beautiful in appearance, smooth in performance and has grea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The third generation of an acoustic-electric with a rich history.
The Dragonfly Fretless remains the top selling fretless acoustic bass in the world. It is beautiful in appearance, smooth in performance and has great tone. Only with the Dragonfly Fretless do you get real quilt maple on the top, back and sides. The brighter and clearer tone that this provides is one of the reasons so many people have selected the Dragonfly Fretless. Of course you also get an amazing looking Dragonfly accented vine inlay that adorns the fingerboard. It is made from real abalone and pearl for the ultimate in instrument extravagance. Other upgrades on the Dragonfly Fretless includes hand scalloped bracing, a double adjustable truss rod and dual graphite reinforcement rods for added neck stability and longevity. Like with all Michael Kelly basses you get improved feel with the 34" scale for the perfect string response. The Dragonfly Fretless also has Michael Kelly's popular Top Dot markers. These are small stealth-like dots that show where each fret would normally be. They are hidden for a clean look, but a great resource when you need them.
- Set-neck construction
- Quilt maple top, back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 12" Radius
- 34" Scale
- 2 way adjustable truss rods w/2 graphite rods
- Scalloped bracing
- Rosewood fingerboard
- White triple-ply white and black binding
- Dragonfly and vine custom inlay of pearl and abalone
- Solid abalone inlay sound hole
- Michael Kelly rosewood acoustic bridge
- Grover tuners
- Fishman braided transducer pickup
- Fishman MKAB pre-amp
Get yours today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.