- 513934 000012035 513934000012035
MTD Kingston Artist Fretless Bass Guitar
Transparent Blue Ebonol
- Write a Review
The MTD Kingston Artist fretless bass features a medium weight, ergonomically carved basswood body and a bolt-on Eastern hard rock maple neck. The Ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sleek body and hot electronics.
The MTD Kingston Artist fretless bass features a medium weight, ergonomically carved basswood body and a bolt-on Eastern hard rock maple neck. The Artist bass guitar comes with exposed-pole MTD MM style alnico humbucking pickups and includes active electronics. Custom made MTD bridge and tuners.
- 34" Scale
- Zero fret 1 1/2" wide
- MTD bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Ebonol fingerboard
- Carved basswood body
- Four controls, volume plus 3 band EQ
- MTD exposed pole alnico MM pickups
- Shielded electronics compartment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.