- 513939 000063069 513939000063069
MTD Kingston Heir 5-String Bass Guitar
Tobacco Sunburst Rosewood
- Write a Review
The Kingston Heir 5-string bass guitar has all the same great features of the Kingston Artist and adds a flamed maple top and a single Jazz pickup in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sharp looking, great feeling, and killer sounding!
The Kingston Heir 5-string bass guitar has all the same great features of the Kingston Artist and adds a flamed maple top and a single Jazz pickup in the neck position. Electronics and hardware are made to MTD specifications in Korea.
- 35" scale
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- Zero fret 1 3/4" wide
- MTD bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Carved Ash body (figured maple top option)
- Five controls, volume, blend, plus 3 band EQ
- MTD exposed pole alnico J and MM pickups
- Shielded electronics compartment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.