- Product 483119
MTD Kingston Heir 5-String Left-Handed Bass
- Write a Review
This left-handed Kingston Heir is a 5-string electric bass supplied with an exposed-pole MTD MM style alnico humbucking pickup at the bridge, a singl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ergonomic ash body with a gorgeous flamed maple top.
This left-handed Kingston Heir is a 5-string electric bass supplied with an exposed-pole MTD MM style alnico humbucking pickup at the bridge, a single coil pickup in the neck position, and active electronics. The Kingston Heir bass's hardware includes a custom-made MTD bridge and tuners in black. The 24-fret fingerboard comes in maple gloss. The Kingston Heir electric bass uses the Buzz Feiten Tuning System.
- 35" scale 5-string
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- Zero fret 1-3/4" wide, 5 string
- MTD bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Carved Ash body
- 5 controls: volume, blend, plus 3-band EQ
- MTD exposed-pole alnico MM and single-coil pickups
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Buzz Feiten tuning system