- 513942 000010035 513942000010035
MTD Kingston KZ Fretless Bass
Burled Maple Ebonol
- Write a Review
MTD's Kingston KZ fretless bass is loaded with reversed split coil humbucking pickups wound to exacting specs attractively housed under burled maple ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
MTD's Kingston KZ fretless bass is loaded with reversed split coil humbucking pickups wound to exacting specs attractively housed under burled maple covers. The active electronics, tuned by Michael Tobias, offer bass, mid and treble tone controls, pickup blend and master volume. All of the circuitry is tucked in a shielded body cavity to ensure an extremely low noise floor.
- 34" scale
- Zero fret 1-1/2" wide
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Carved mahogany body with maple burl top
- Available in fretless or left handed models
- MTD active wood covered soap bar pickups.
- Shielded electronics compartment
- MTD quick release bridge, 3/4"
- Double acting truss rod
- Controls are volume; blend, treble, midrange, bass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.