- Product 582634
Normandy 4-String Archtop Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Dubbed the "thunder stealer," because of its chrome plating, beautiful design, this 4-string archtop electric bass guitar boasts killer sound and str...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sustain on this bass is an all day affair.
Dubbed the "thunder stealer," because of its chrome plating, beautiful design, this 4-string archtop electric bass guitar boasts killer sound and striking ability to steal the spotlight from the lead singer. The Normandy bass guitar was created as a companion to the innovative, award-winning Normandy aluminum archtop guitar. The Normandy Archtop Bass stands out in the world of musical instruments because of its aluminum body and aluminum nut that magnify its sustain qualities. And as far as structure, this beast is as solid as a Sherman tank.
Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard
10" fingerboard radius, slim back contour
1 11/16 nut width
34" scale w/ extra 21st fret
Tune-O-Matic style bridge
Chrome-plated, height adjustable stop tail piece
Chrome, 20:1 ratio tuners
Independent front and rear volume controls
One master tone control
3-way pickup selector
18% nickel/silver fret wire
Normandy Guitars Aluminum Nut
Nordstrand humbuckers for high output, powerful midrange and tone
A truly liberating bass. Order your Normandy 4-string archtop now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.