- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Campbell Edge Pro Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J07658 004001000 J07658004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean John Campbell Edge Pro Bass Guitar features an alder top/back, ABM style bridge, thru maple C neck, rosewood fingerboard, EMG P active picku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Ergonomic design and active electronics.
The Dean John Campbell Edge Pro Bass Guitar features an alder top/back, ABM style bridge, thru maple C neck, rosewood fingerboard, EMG P active pickup, Grover tuners and more. This sleek, comfortable and lightweight electric bass has a strong output and a fast, easy-to-play neck. It is stylish and smartly designed, with a simple split single pickup and a volume control, along with a master volume and nothing else. The output is warm and rich, and if you want to brighten it up or or warm it up, find that tone on your amp. Simple, straightforward, and most importantly, great sounding right out of the jack.
Neck joint: Glued in
Scale length: 34"
Truss rod: Yes
Active or passive: Active
Configuration: Split single-coil
Radius: Info not available
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 24
Inlays: Cross and sparkplug
Nut material: Plastic
Style: Double cutaway
Body wood: Alder
Top wood: Alder
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Control layout: Master volume
Pickup switch: No
Coil tap or split: Not appicable
Tone switching: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 4
Case: Sold separately
Get your wings today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.