- Product J11552
PRS SE Kingfisher Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The SE Kingfisher bass is the latest bass designed and built by the legendary PRS Guitars. The PRS SE Kingfisher 4-string bass delivers the craftsman...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual humbucking power combined with PRS craftsmanship.
The SE Kingfisher bass is the latest bass designed and built by the legendary PRS Guitars. The PRS SE Kingfisher 4-string bass delivers the craftsmanship and playability that only PRS can. It features premium tonewoods and electronics to create an extremely versatile and playable bass for an outstanding price. The ash body, maple/walnut neck and rosewood fretboard work together to give you a solid foundation and a warm resonance with tons of sustain. The PRS-designed dual humbucking pickups deliver a wall of sound with plenty of low end.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with walnut
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Info not available
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive: Passive
- Layout: SS
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: PRS
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Style: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: Info not available
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot with thru-body stringing
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Hipshot
- Color: Info not available
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.