- Product J09358
Reverend Decision Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Reverend's take on the versatile "PJ" set up. Two distinctly different pickups harnessed to a pickup pan control that allows you to go from funk to t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rock steady neck and proprietary electronics.
Reverend's take on the versatile "PJ" set up. Two distinctly different pickups harnessed to a pickup pan control that allows you to go from funk to thump and all points in-between with the twist of one knob¦ very versatile. Select from a variety of colors.
Heavy duty tuners
These open-back tuners feature a large gear and a 1/2³ diameter post for smooth tuning and increased durability. The 1/2³ diameter post also has another advantage: smaller posts cause flatwound strings to break when you wind them.
Reverend designs their own proprietary custom pickups to achieve the best tonal match with their instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
Lock down bridge
Reverend's bridge features allen bolts that lock each saddle down to the massive base plate. This locks the bridge into one solid unit which enhances clarity and attack, and produces bell-like sustain. This versatile bridge can also be strung string-thru-body or top-load.
Korina (aka white limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all reverends feature korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, korina is a key factor to producing lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
Six-bolt neck plate
Two extra bolts increase mounting pressure of the neck by fifty percent. This makes a stronger neck connection, which improves sustain, tuning stability, and neck alignment. And for convenience, the two small screws hold the plate in place when removing the neck.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple with walnut
- Neck joint: 6-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Satin amber
- Active or passive: Passive
- Configuration: Split single/single
- Neck: Split Brick
- Middle: Split single coil
- Bridge: J-Rail
- Brand: Reverend
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Graphite
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Style: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Korina
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Control layout: Volume, tone, PU pan
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Fixed bridge through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Affordable USA bass made with great care. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.