- Product 515868
Rickenbacker 4001C64 Left-Handed Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Any real fan of the Fab Four should be able to recognize this electric bass without blinking. It's a realistic re-creation of the left-handed Rickenb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A famous vintage Ric re-creation.
Any real fan of the Fab Four should be able to recognize this electric bass without blinking. It's a realistic re-creation of the left-handed Rickenbacker 4001C64 played by Paul McCartney during the post-1965 summer tour era Beatles. The fully-laminated neck runs the entire length of the body, is narrow, fast, and eminently playable, allowing for unparalleled tone and sustain. The striped headstock features walnut wings on either side of a maple center. The neck pickup is the wonderful Ric scatter-wound toaster model, while the bridge has the original-style horseshoe pickup from 1931. The bass guitar's micro-adjustable bridge has individual string saddles and allows for perfect intonation. Its 3-way pickup selector combines with 4 rotary pots for volume and tone. As part of Rickenbacker's C series, the 4001C64 bass guitar stays true to the authenticity of the original '64 model with the exception of a redesigned dual truss rod system that allows round wound strings as a standard.
- Faithful re-creation of the other bass played by Paul McCartney in The Beatles era
- Neck-through construction for sustain and tone
- Fast, playable neck
- Headstock features walnut wings and maple center
- Scatter-wound toaster model neck pickup
- Original-style horseshoe pickup at bridge
- Micro-adjustable bridge with individual string saddles
- 3-way pickup selector 4 rotary pots for volume and tone