- #J49976 000003000 J49976000003000
Schecter Guitar Research CV-4 Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The CV-4 bass from Schecter Guitar Research gives rock and metal players exactly what they need, and nothing they don't—with simple but versatile con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, punchy sound with functional versatility.
The CV-4 bass from Schecter Guitar Research gives rock and metal players exactly what they need, and nothing they don't—with simple but versatile controls and big, punchy sound. It features a six-bolt thin-C maple neck with carbon fiber reinforcements and rosewood fretboard loaded with 22 narrow extra-jumbo frets, an ash body and full-bodied Schecter Diamond J-Bucker pickups. Controls include volume and tone knobs, a 3-way pickup selector and 3-way series/split/parallel pickup switches to further dial in your sound.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Diamond J-Bucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond J-Bucker
- Brand: Not applicable
- Series or parallel: Both
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut width: 1.63" (41.4mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Hollowbody
- Body wood: Laminated spruce
- Top wood: Bubinga
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: S-Tek
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Light weight
- Solid Electronics
- Very versatile sound
- Tone control could have wider band
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research CV-4 Bass Electric Bass Guitar:
I was pleasantly surprised with this bass. Although the Schecters I've had in the past didn't disappoint either. This bass has such a great sound!!! And a very cool array of tones with the coil splitting capabilities of the humbuckers. I can't seem to put it down. It's just fun to play!!! I keep finding a different sound every time I play it. So nice not to have to tweak the amp. I'm playing it through my Fender Rumble 500 with two tens and it just shakes the house! And remains clear as a bell. It's light weight and the neck is beautiful. Fit and finish is superb. This is definitely a keeper!!!