- Write a Review
Smooth playability with sinister sound at an affordable price.
The Omen-4 electric bass guitar is the perfect bass for beginners to intermediate players. Quality woods and great sounding electronics give this bad boy a fully-loaded arsenal for the sonic onslaught that awaits.
Rosewood is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact, which is why it's used on the Omen-4. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
The Omen-4 has a smooth playable maple neck. Maple has a uniform grain, it's strong and stable, and it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. Its tone is highly reflective, and focuses more energy onto the body wood. Maple transfers a bright tone to the body that complements the warm tones of a mahogany body.
The Omen-4 comes well-equipped with Schecter diamond plus pickups. Over wound coils with a ceramic magnet give these aggressive high output pickups the push that will send your amp over the edge. Made for crunchy rhythms and blistering leads, they're also perfect for drop tunings. This pickup will cut through the mix with ease. You'll get a sparkling single coil tone when the push-pull knob is pulled up.
The Omen-4 comes with high quality tuners featuring a classic design in a lubricated and sealed housing to protect gears for a lifetime of maintenance free playability. Details include a 15:1 gear ratio for smooth and precise tuning, removable knobs, threaded hex peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24X jumbo frets
- Pearloid "Semi-Goth" inlays
- Black and Ivory bindings
- Schecter bass tuners
- Schecter Diamond plus pickups
- Master Vol/Master Blend/Active 2-band EQ
- Diamond bridge
- 34" Scale
- Black Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
It's a sign. The end is near so get it today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.