- J30608 000001000 J30608000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Session-5 Fretless Electric Bass
Satin Aged Natural
- Write a Review
The Schecter Stiletto-5 Fretless electric bass delivers a classic look thanks to its aged natural satin finish and black hardware. This fretless feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A smooth 5-string fretless with tons of versatility thanks to its EMG pickups and EMG 3-band EQ.
The Schecter Stiletto-5 Fretless electric bass delivers a classic look thanks to its aged natural satin finish and black hardware. This fretless features two huge active EMG pickups. An EMG 40J in the neck position and an EMG 40DC in the bridge coupled with the EMG active 3-band EQ give you virtually unlimited tonal options. It's finished with a very playable Canadian hard maple C-shape neck and maple fretboard with a 35" scale and 12" radius.
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length:35"
- Truss rod:Yes
- Finish:Info not available
- Active or passive pickups:Active
- Pickup configuration:HH
- Neck:EMG 40J
- Middle:Not applicable
- Bridge:EMG 40DC
- Series or parallel:Parallel
- Active preamp:EMG active 3-band EQ
- Special electronics:Not applicable
- Radius:12" (305mm)
- Fret size:Fretless
- Number of frets: Not applicable
- Inlays: Ebony side block
- Nut material: Graph Tech XL black tusq
- Nut width:1.771" (45mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret:0.905" (23mm)
- Cutaway:Double cutaway
- Body wood:Swamp ash
- Top wood:Not applicable
- Body finish:Info not available
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch:No
- Coil tap or split:Not applicable
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design: Schecter Custom bass string thru or top loading
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines:Grover Bass 144 Series
- Number of strings: 5
- Special features:Not applicable
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.