- Product 514570
Spector NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Electric Bass Guitar features the NS curved body shape crafted with quilted maple over a mahogany back. The 34"-scale bol...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Active tone controls, EMG humbuckers, and a beautifully figured top deliver powerful performance and stunning looks!
The NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Electric Bass Guitar features the NS curved body shape crafted with quilted maple over a mahogany back. The 34"-scale bolt-on neck is created from three pieces of maple with graphite stiffening rods inside. Other features include a pau ferro fingerboard, Spector mother-of- pearl crown inlays and black hardware.
The Aguilar OBP-3 active tone controls and EMG active 35CSTW pickups with single and dual-coil modes gives you plenty of tonal choices to work with.
- Construction: Spector original deep inset bolt-on
- Body style: Spector original NS curved body shape
- Body wood: Quilted maple over mahogany back
- Neck: 3-piece maple with graphite stiffening rods inside
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1.645"
- Fret: 24
- Scale: 34"
- Inlay: Spector mother-of- pearl crowns
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot (aluminum bridge with brass saddles)
- Bridge string spacing: .75"
- Hardware: Black
- Pickups: EMG active 35CSTW, ceramic and steel components, single/dual coil modes
- Controls: Two volume, Aguilar OBP-3 active tone controls-bass boost/cut, treble boost/cut, mid boost/cut; selectable mid center point
- Adjustments: truss rod 4mm, bridge 1/16"
- Strings: Spector USA, nickel 45-105
This is an instrument that will show off your bass skills to full effect. Order it today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Spector NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Bass Guitar:
Overall, I like the bass alot and have no regrets. I own a number of basses, from Conklin to now Spector, so I will not go on the record yet and say this is my favorite. But I certainly do enjoy playing it. I am currently gigging with it and using my Stingray as a backup.
The bass has excellent tonal quality. Thanks to the addition of the OBP-3, you can shape the tone to pretty much whatever you want. It is light in weight in comparison to my Music Man Stingray but I wish it came with a maple fretboard. But overall, it is a very good bass and you will be pleased.
Spector has a reputation for quality instruments and this is no exception.
This is where I have some concerns. This bass is not cheap. It is made out of some quality materials and that may have alot to do with the cost, but we all know most musicians are not made of money.