- #J48155 000005000 J48155000005000
Stagg Deluxe Electric Double Bass
- Write a Review
This slender upright bass features solid maple construction and state-of-the-art electronics that are specifically designed for double bass. It has a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electric double bass with gig bag.
This slender upright bass features solid maple construction and state-of-the-art electronics that are specifically designed for double bass. It has a round, warm, natural sound that accurately presents the complex tone of a quality double bass.
It has an active under saddle pickup with Volume and Bass controls. Its output scheme is ideal for practice or performance, with a 1/4 in. main output and a 1/8" Stereo mini jack input for CD/MP3 player along with a 1/8" stereo mini jack output for headphones.
Diecast nickel machine heads, 3/4 size with included gig bag.
- Solid maple construction
- State of the art electronics specially designed for double bass
- Natural sound
- Volume & Bass controls
- 1/4" Output jack
- 1/8" Stereo mini jack input for CD/MP3 player
- 1/8" stereo mini jack output for headphones
- Machine heads: P-bass style, diecast, nickel
- 3/4 model
Great for practice, recording or [performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.