- Product 511271
U.S. Masters EP4 4-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
This exquisitely crafted U.S.-made bass looks and performs like an instrument you would expect to cost much more. Built with a mahogany body, hard ma...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful sound and sweet playability.
This exquisitely crafted U.S.-made bass looks and performs like an instrument you would expect to cost much more. Built with a mahogany body, hard maple neck, and pao ferro fingerboard. U.S. Masters' custom-designed humbucking pickup with volume and 3-band EMG active equalizer deliver warm low end and sweet, clear highs. Classy finishing touches include Sperzel locking tuning machines; Graph Tech nut; and a lustrous, hand-rubbed oil finish.
The compression-set captive neck joint offers the advantages of a neck-through design and adds richer harmonics and tone color. It improves attack, sustain, and tone.
- Compression-set captive neck joint
- Patented truss rod and graphite-reinforced neck design
- Quick, easy adjustment of the truss rod at the heel
- U.S. Masters 24 fret Ever-Tru neck shape with conical radius fingerboard plays easy octave fingerboard - the neck joins the body at the 23rd fret!
- 3-band active EQ by EMG
- U.S. Masters custom-designed split coil humbucking pickup
- 100% shielding
- Pao Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood) fingerboard
- Premium Sperzel tuning machines
- Graph Tech trem nut