- Product 511273
U.S. Masters EP5 5-String Electric Bass Left-Handed
- Write a Review
You just don't expect to encounter the playability, tone, and features the EP5 offers in this price range. The Honduran mahogany body joins the graph...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning value in 5-string perfection!
You just don't expect to encounter the playability, tone, and features the EP5 offers in this price range. The Honduran mahogany body joins the graphite-reinforced maple/pao ferro neck/fingerboard at the 23rd fret without a heel, delivering rich harmonics and tone color. Equipped with EMG active EQ, a U.S. Masters split humbucker, Sperzel locking tuners, and a Graph Tech trem nut, this bass plays in tune and STAYS in tune. The offset conical fingerboard plays easy with low action and a consistent, intuitive feel.
- U.S. Masters compression-set captive neck joint
- Patented neck-reinforcing truss rod and neck design for a stronger, more stable neck and improved attack, sustain, and tone
- Low B on the 5-string is solid and strong Graphite-reinforced maple neck
- Quick, easy truss rod adjustment
- U.S. Masters 24 fret Ever-Tru Neck shape
- Conical radius fingerboard plays easy, with a low action
- Extended uniform profile and no heel provides unrestricted access to entire fingerboard
- Neck joins the body at the 23rd fret
- 3-band active EQ by EMG
- U.S. Masters custom-designed split coil humbucking pickup
- Plays in tune, stays in tune
- Hand-rubbed oil finish on a beautiful genuine Honduras mahogany body
- Pao ferro (Bolivian rosewood) fingerboard
- Premium quality, U.S.-made precision Sperzel locking tuning machines
- Graph Tech trem nut aids in tuning and maintaining pitch
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I played one used at a local guitar shop and it was amazing! I have only played one other lefty 5 string and it was a Warwick Thumb Bolt-on. This bass is a very close second with the Thumb I tried. It feels good in your hands and has an amazing neck. If your a lefty searching for a great 5-string bass but don't have the funding for a Warwick, Go with this.
I purchased two basses this year a US Masters Lefty 5 String and Lefty Warwick Corvette. The US Masters took a long time to get and was set up pretty bad when I got it but after some minor adjustments it turned out to be a quality bass and very lightweight. Pretty much all it needs is a J pickup and it'll be a great bass. It pales in comparison to the corvette but for those that don't like heavy basses and want something decent for under a grand this is your bass.