- Product K45724
Warwick German Pro Series Thumb BO 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
Each Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series instrument is crafted in the same factory by the company's highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome bass tone and gorgeous German-built quality at a great value.
Each Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series instrument is crafted in the same factory by the company's highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of its top master-builders. Each instrument is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master-builders. Available with standard selections of finishes, color choices and hardware color options, the Teambuilt Pro Series pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built-quality.
This German-made Pro Series Thumb Bolt On features a bolt-on 24-fret ovangkol neck with a wenge dot-inlaid fingerboard. Its distinctive, stylish body cut, its thundering voice across all frequencies and its impeccable components bestow a timeless elegance and musical intensity that Warwick players understand. It exhibits a combination of beautiful craftsmanship and impeccable build quality.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Ovangkol
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: MEC
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Wenge
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.8 in. (45.8mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Info not available
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
- Small Venues
I bought mine in 2004 before it had the "pro" designation. Back then all their basses were made in Germany with the exact same specifications. They tried to change it up for a while but I'm glad to see after all the experimentation they realized that the way it was being done was the right way. Don't try to fix it if it isn't broken. It plays like a a dream and has that incredible warwick "growl". Not many Warwick's carry the low B string like Warwick's do. They have tons of body but are incredibly clear. Really balanced sound that sits so well in any mix. Match these basses with clean bass amps and you'll have tone everyone drools over. It's been that way for me for 13 years, everywhere I played I had bass players coming to me asking me what my bass and gear were because I had the best tone they'd heard live.