- J04103 000000000 J04103000000000
Yamaha SVB-200SK Silent Upright Bass
- Write a Review
The SV-200 features a detachable frame that provides excellent support and comfort when playing but are easily removed for transport. The SVB-200 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great bass for pracrtice, performance and recording.
The SV-200 features a detachable frame that provides excellent support and comfort when playing but are easily removed for transport. The SVB-200 is designed to break down and fit into a compact case which can be carried comfortably using a shoulder strap.
It is a performance-oriented bass designed with a light and compact body that makes transport to and from the gig simple and easy. The hollow-body design and special internally mounted pickup system deliver pizzicatos which are solid, rich and realistic, and fit naturally into any jazz or pop setting. Built-in electronics offer plug-and-play simplicity and the detachable frame gives the instrument a feel and playability close to that of an acoustic bass.
Volume, Treble and Bass controls on the SVB-200 provide straightforward control over the instrument's tone while its active electronics offer plug-and-play operation without the need for external pre-amplification.
- Lightweight and easy to play and transport
- Authentic upright jazz sound
- Quality electronics
- Compact case included
Order today and develop your acoustic fingerboard technique.
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce & Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Height Adjustable)
- Frame: Beechwood (Detachable)
- Tuning Pegs: Custom Worm Gear Type
- Tailpiece: Ebony (Reverse Type)
- Strings: D'Addario Pizzicato
- String Length: 41" (1,040mm)
- Sensors: Piezo
- Electric Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Power supply: 1 X 9-volt battery
- Battery Life: Manganese battery: 12 hours (approx.); Alkaline battery: 24 hours (approx.)
- Weight: 15 lbs. 14oz. (7.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.